Wondering whether a low-carb, high-fat eating style is good for menopause, hormone replacement therapy, athletes, pregnant women, or children?
It’s important to know whether the changes you’re making to your eating style are compatible with where you’re at in your life right now.
Keto shopping lists, recipes, and more! Start keto with this FREE 5-step guide.
While I’ve seen the keto diet work for all sort of people, at the end of the day, the most important thing is that you feel good whatever eating style you’ve chosen.
In today’s video, I share my thoughts on whether the keto diet is good for menopause, keto and perimenopause, following the keto diet while on hormone replacement therapy, ketogenic eating and athletes, keto diets for pregnant women, and whether children should eat keto.
With each section, I’ve provided suggestions on how to optimize your ketogenic diet with one or more of my keto programs.
And! There is a bonus video in today’s post: part 1 of this video series where I answer whether keto is good for men, diabetics, vegans, people without gallbladders, and more.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
DOWNLOAD MINI GUIDE & TRANSCRIPT
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
Get the mini guide & transcript now.
NOTE: There was a little error at 5:31 in the video where I say lower FAT instead of lower PROTEIN by 30%. Sorry for the confusion!
- Will keto work for me if I’m taking hormones?
- Will keto work for me if I’m in perimenopause?
- Will keto work for me if I’m in menopause?
- Will keto work for me if I’m eating high protein low-carb?
- Will keto work for me if I am an athlete or a super active person?
- Will keto work for me if I’m pregnant?
- Will keto work for children?
- Watch: Is Keto Right For You? #1
- Get The Keto Bundle, tools for your keto life
- Get Balanced Keto Meal Plans, every week
- Fuel with FATS and a Rocket Fuel Latte
- Watch: Keto and pregnancy
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
In part 1 of this series I answer:
- Will keto work for me if I’m a guy?
- Will keto work for me if I’m vegan or vegetarian?
- Will keto work for me if I’m diabetic (type 1 or 2)?
- Will keto work for me if I want to lose weight?
- Will keto work for me if I have food allergies?
- Will keto work for me if I don’t have a gallbladder?
- Will keto work for me if I’ve had gastric bypass surgery?
Watch it below…
This entry was tagged: eating keto, keto basics, keto life, low-carb