Natural, spiced cider made from fresh-pressed pears and apples. A wholesome, sugar-free approach to the classic Winter drink.
I create my Christmas wish list on like, December 23. Between hanging mistletoe and baking endless batches of grain-free shortbread, not much thought goes into the whole process.
Keto shopping lists, recipes, and more! Start keto with this FREE 5-step guide.
Last year, I got a brownie pan… for the third year in a row. Why I keep asking for brownie pans, no one knows.
I’m guessing that… maybe you’ve experienced this too? I’ve created a gift guide for us — if you’re stumped on what to add to your wish list, maybe the Healthful Pursuit Holiday Gift Guide (below) will help!
But first, lets warm our hearts (and our bellies) with some sugar-free spiced cider.
Print Spiced Pear Cider Author: Leanne Vogel Recipe type: Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Yeast-free, Corn-free, Grain-free, Nut-free, Egg-free Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Serves: 4 Apple cider sweetened naturally with fresh-pressed pear juice. Spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg for the perfect healthy holiday treat! Ingredients
- 4 bosc pears, juiced
- 2 sweet apples, juiced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons Natural Vitality Natural CALM, optional
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole nutmeg
- 4 cloves
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the stove, strain out the cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and cloves and serve. Alternatively, remove from the heat and allow to sit for a couple of hours for the flavors to fully develop.
View nutrition information (once on page, scroll down)
- Earth Pan 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set ($135)
- Spiral Vegetable Slicer (Spiralizer) ($30)
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose ($10)
- Vanilla Powder ($36)
- Adagio Teas Glass Water Kettle ($30)
- Excalibur 9-Tray Deluxe Dehydrator ($210)
- Manduka Black Mat PRO Yoga Mat ($90)
- Cuisinart Electric Spice and Nut Grinder ($35)
- 14 oz Thermal Bottle with Tea Filter ($30)
- Le Creuset 3-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven ($150)
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?
This entry was tagged: dairy-free, gluten-free, holidays, pear