My 30-day experience of eating high-fat for the first time. What to expect when you go high-fat, and how to avoid bumps along the way.
We’re stepping back in time today! I’m celebrating my 1 ½ year anniversary of eating high-fat and, because I receive so many questions about making the transition, I’m reading excerpts from the journal that I kept during the 30-day transition to high-fat living.
Keto shopping lists, recipes, and more! Start keto with this FREE 5-step guide.
From the very beginning, I’ve focused on a grain-free, dairy-free, whole foods ketogenic approach. While my carb counts, tracking, and macros have shifted along the way, the experience I had is very similar to the experience you’ll have… minus the part about not feeling supported and screwing up a bunch. You have me, so it’ll be a lot easier!
The farther I’ve gone; the more natural ketosis has felt in my body. I don’t count calories, I don’t restrict, I just eat fat and lots of it.
Press “play” if you want to understand what the first 30 days of eating high-fat feels like, what you can expect and what you can look forward to. Or, if you’re curious and just want to hear me read my diary…
For video transcription, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5 to 10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Why listening to your body is key to your success.
- What to do if you don’t know how to listen to your body.
- Steps to eliminate keto flu before it starts.
- How eating too much protein can affect your blood sugar.
- What carb cravings mean when you’re low-carb.
- Watch: What to expect when you go high-fat
- Watch: How to heal your hormones with high-fat
- Grey sea salt
- CALM Magnesium powder
- Watch: All about carb-ups
- Watch: 10 signs intermittent fasting isn’t right for you
- Get a copy of my program, Fat Fueled Program & Meal Plan
- Save 15% with The Keto Bundle, a bundle with The Keto Beginning and Fat Fueled Programs in one!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
When you transitioned to eating more fat, did you have similar experiences?
This entry was tagged: eating high-fat, eating keto, eating low-carb, fat fueled, fat-adapted, high fat, keto, keto basics, keto diet, keto life, ketogenic, ketone, ketosis, low-carb paleo, what is keto