Kevin gets back from his trip to the UK tomorrow.First thing I plan on doing is giving him a big hug and kiss [common’ we’re all adults here!].Next, I’ll tell him I’ve renamed myself to Rosy Love Potion.Okay, maybe that’s a bit out there.But you have to agree it would make for a fantastic name if I were a Bond Girl.Alas, I guess the only Rosy Love Potion I’ll have in my life is out of a cup.[served with dipped rose shortbread cookies. Or better yet, dipped rose shortbread cookies AND chocolate truffle cookies. I’m convinced this will be the best Valentine’s Day ever.]Rosy Love Potion is hitting the road this month. Be sure to spot her over at Naomi’s Go Ahead Honey It’s Gluten Free event. The theme this month: Love Potions and Charmed Foods. I think Rosy will fit right in. Print Rosy Love Potion Author: Leanne Vogel Recipe type: Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Serves: 4 cups Love is in the air no matter how this potion is enjoyed – hot like tea, at room temperature, or on ice. Ingredients
- 3 tablespoon rose buds – Make sure to use edible rose buds to avoid pesticides. You can find them at many health food or gourmet shops.
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups [1 liter] of hot water
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl, 1 liter mason jar, or glass pitcher. Allow to steep for 10 minutes
- Place a large bowl in the sink and strain the buds and lemon pieces out of the original bowl.
- Pour into glasses and serve
3.5.3226 View Nutritional Information (once on page scroll down)If you were a Bond Girl, what name would you create for yourself?
This entry was tagged: valentine